How to Use
After cleansing and toning in the evening you can:
- It can be used on it’s own as your moisturiser ( advised for dehydrated younger skins for a skin treatment)
- or as a serum under Pinks Boutique Night/ Rose Balm/ Moisturiser every night (advised for dry, anti-age mature skins.)
- Apply as quickly as possible after your toner to trap the skin drink toner in.
- Use 3-4 drops on your face 2-3 drops on your neck. Put remainder onto your chest and or back of your hands
- Dotted on Eyes as eye cream
- Watch our how to apply video to see Kirstie do it!
- It can be used in the morning, not just at night. If you are applying makeup over the top of it put a light dusting of powder on before your foundation as it will leave a little sheen. It works well with a mineral powder makeup.
- The serum is also excellent to mix into your Lemongrass and Camellia Moisturiser or Ocha and Rosehip moisturiser at any point your skin goes through a ‘dry tight phase’ or for the 3- 4 weeks at the start of each season change.